RETURNS & EXCHANGE
Should you wish to return your item(s) please refer to the guideline below and email us explaining the reason for your return request, within 7 days from receiving your order. Once we authorize your return request, we will provide you with a case number.
To request a case number and further instructions on how to return your order, email us at email@example.com Returns/exchanges will be processed upon receipt of the regarding item(s). Acknowledgement of receipt will be sent electronically following the evaluation process, stating the outcome and whether the item is eligible for exchange, refund or credit. Packages sent without first contacting us will not be accepted.
Please refer to the following criteria as a guideline for our returns/exchange policy:
- Returns received more than 7 days after the original order receipt date will not be accepted and no refunds will be given.
- We do not refund shipping fees and other miscellaneous fees associated with your order.
- Items must not be damaged.
- Items must be in new/original condition with all tags and packaging attached.
- Exceptions and other conditions will be noted within the item description.
- Evaluation process may take up to 14 days from receipt.
- Online order returns or exchanges will not be accepted at any of our physical store locations.
- Sale item(s) are not eligible for return/exchange.
- Store credits are non-transferable.
- Upon dispute, ARTEDAQ reserves the right to make the final decision on all return cases.
Items eligible for store credit only
Orders will not be refunded due to personal dislikes or sizing problems. In the event that the style being returned is no longer available for exchange, a product of equal value may be ordered.
Excluded Return Items
- Electronic Devices
- Books and Prints (Stickers, Stationery)
- Home (Candle, Carpet, Towel, Toys)
- Sale items
Please note that ARTEDAQ is NOT responsible for any shipping charges that may occur from a return. The original shipping charges are NON-REFUNDABLE. Return packages remain the responsibility of the customer until it is received by ARTEDAQ. Therefore, it is recommended that the customer takes necessary precautions by using registered and traceable services when returning the package.
Once we receive your package, we will evaluate the products before proceeding with exchanging or refunding your order in store credits.
Incorrect item, missing item or faulty item
If you believe there is a fault with an item you have received, please contact us as soon as you discover the issue to start the returns/exchange procedure and we will do our best to resolve the problem. A replacement will be sent where the item is still available. Under these circumstances, the shipping cost of the replacement where items are missing, or the return shipment where an incorrect or faulty item has been received will be covered by ARTEDAQ.
All sale items are final and cannot be returned or exchanged.